Friday, April 1, 2011

P90X



My name is Christina and i have have recently started P90X. I am in my fourth week and have already seen results that i am happy with. I have about 90 pounds that i would like to lose and i know it will take time but i have already lost 15 pounds in a months time doing the P90X 90day program.I have struggled my whole life being over weight and unhappy about my body. I just had a Lil boy about 6 months ago and my delivery day i was 290 pounds.I know your thinking YIKES! lol but i got down to about 258 after the baby was born and did some time in the gym. then i stoped for a Lil while but about a month ago i started going to the gym with a good friend of mine and we went for about a week and she mention these DVDs she had for working out so i figured WTH lets do it! and in my first month i lost 2 inches off my tummy and lost 15 pounds :)60 more days to go and I'm gonna BRING IT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO inspirational... I can't wait to help you with yur journey and see your progress as the time goes by. Keep pushing play sister!
    scottie

    ReplyDelete