Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No one is perfect

So you had a weak moment and had a piece of cake or a cookie.Or maybe you ate a dozen cupcakes. SO WHAT? What people don't realize is that you cant beat yourself up just because you cheated a little. You cant think of this a diet. I have had cheat days or days i miss workouts because life happens. You are just hurting yourself more by making yourself feel bad about it. Its not the end of the world. You just have to keep going back to living a healthy lifestyle. Its a huge life style change and i know its hard when your not used to eating right because you crave those bad foods. but if you keep working out your body will soon crave healthy foods. Think of food as fuel for the body. So you might not care for fruits and veggies...well if you think of it as you fueling your body it will be a lil easier to try to eat the right thing. I would even say starting out you should have a cheat day. There nothing wrong with that. I have to have a cheat once a week so i don't go crazy.Its good to treat your self. The one thing to remember is moderation. You can still have the things you love just have half the portions you would normally have.You will still see results even if u don't follow the program by the book. i have had my cheat days and missed workouts before but i still saw results.This program is really for everyone that wants to make a change. I hope i can help change someones life by my story. don't be just another statistic.Stay active and eat healthy for longer life and better health and to overall feel better. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great, great, great ,great post Christina! I love your attitude :) YOU WILL CHANGE LIVES----- You already are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your video on YouTube....I heard of P90x and wasn't sure how it would work for me...I'm 281 lbs. Your story has given me motivation to try P90x...I want FEEL healthy and know my body/weight isn't holding me back from anything anymore!

    ReplyDelete